- You all were right, every post did not have to be perfect and was not perfect. I didn’t throw any crap out there so I am satisfied.
- I got a bunch of new followers. What up new followers! I am excited for you to be here and move along side me on this journey called life
- Prompts don’t really work for me. I need to be ‘inspired”. I wrote out 31 prompts before I started this challenge and I only used about 5 of them. I don’t know what it is about having to hear something or read something to get me to write but the prompts just didn’t do it. Maybe my prompts were wack, lol
- I need to free write more often. I should be writing everyday or every other day. The free write really helped me get ideas to write about much more than having the prompts.
- The WordPress community is so supportive. I am very appreciative of that.
- There is a lot of really cool stuff out there. As I was trying to find more post ideas, I ran across a lot of interesting blogs. I knew this before of course but taking some time to read and not just write, really opened my eyes.